Wednesday, November 15, 2017

up and down

how people handle sadness? how people can handle anxiety? how people can handle depression? this question are going on my mind lately... i'm considering myself a joyful person but when this feelings attacks me are just don't really know how to deal with it, i mean i could go to the drug store and get a pack of pills but i'm really attacking the root of it? for sure material thing can't fill this sentimental holes, pills would help to regulate the chemistry on my body, and is like all this melancholia are still there in a box with a lock that some "bad feeling" would unchained.... should i focus my feelings on other things and ignore what my body and soul feels? just a merely question that lately pop up on me lately and can't help myself to feel it

No comments: