Saturday, August 26, 2017

first day in the classroom...


Oh dear! i stared to take some sewing classes... actually i have to make poker face because the teacher asked if someone didn't know different types of seams or make patterns from scratch and well... i just know a few things but the other sewing classes are kinda out of my schedule soooo here i go, on my sewing classes learning how to make lingerie and else... i'm super excited! and of course, the course is full of girls and ladies, like not man allowed, but seems like everybody can be pretty cool and also the teacher... just in case that i don't know something for sure i'll ask and lucky me, i've got my sewing machine at home...
i'll cross my fingers to make myself some undies (do not expect pics of me modeling..) but i'll keep you updated with my progress or my complains... 




No comments: